Ian Shrago brings a wide range of practice experience to the firm. In the past 14 years, he has predominately practiced in business formation, providing advice, counsel and direction to small business and entrepreneurs. He provides both legal and business advice to small businesses in their ongoing operations. He negotiates and prepares agreements, leases and other business related legal document. Prior to being an attorney, Ian Shrago, was engaged in various industries including automobiles, insurance, accounting and securities compliance.
UNIVERSITY OF LONDON, London, England
Emphasis on French, Geography and Physics.
CONTROL DATA INSTITUTE, London, England
Diploma in Computer Engineering and Technology.
WHITTIER LAW SCHOOL, Los Angeles, California
1995 – 1996 ( J.D. awarded in December, 1998)
SOUTHWESTERN LAW SCHOOL, Los Angeles, California
1996- December, 1998
- State Bar of California
- Woodland Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Los Angeles Police Department’s Volunteer Surveillance Team and on its Board of Directors since April, 2008 assisting the Topanga and West San Fernando Valley police departments at both the station and in the field.
- Graduate of the Community Police Academy program for the volunteer task force.
- Licensed instrument and night rated commercial pilot.
- Third degree black belt in Aikido and first degree in Iado.
- Teaches a weekly class of Akido to police officers.
Phone: 1 ( 818) 999-1568