We represent creditors in proof of claim prosecution, preference defense, nondischargeability proceedings, objection to confirmation, and motions to dismiss.
Our creditor services comprise:-
- Defense of creditors sued by Trustees for preferences and fraudulent transfers
- Litigation in Chapter 7, 13 and 11 including motions for relief from stay, motions to dismiss, proof of claim prosecution and defense, objections to confirmation.
- Prosecution of nondischargeability actions against debtors in all chapters.
- Representation of chapter 7 trustees as general and special counsel.
- Representation of receivers.